Monday, July 2, 2007

Juliette Update

This is my daughter, Juliette, full of energy,life and 1 heck of scream that can pierce your sleep ensuring total black eyed effects around you for next 1 year or so....hehe

My dotter is growing up before my eyes...i know it might
sound emotional, but i can't help it. She turned me into a bowl of mush whenever i hold her.

Sometime ago, i sat at the porch staring at a toy bike that we have ready for her
and i can really see (i'm serius...or maybe u can just say imagine la...) her walking around and riding the bike waving at me and her mom and laughing crazily like her "siao" dad...

Then last Sunday, only me and her were in the car waiting for the Church service to end for my wife and her parents.
Both of us were in the car earlier coz it seemed like its gonna rain again after a heavy shower, so i preferred her to be shielded from the elements.

She was accommodating me to a few photo shots.........hahahaha

There's so much i wanna wish for her that i am short of being obsessed with my kid...i dunno, maybe it the untold love we have for our offspring that makes us mad at times.
I dunno what the future holds for her but me and wife hope to be holding her hands through it...



Some small shots...













Here she is getting her first hair cut...hahaha her grandma failed at the cut so i had to use my shaver to rectify it later...


















2 comments:

Thai autentic food said...

Nice to see u here...fatty Juliette
Hope to see u soon.
May god bless u and your family..amen.

with love,
Fon@Natasha.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.