Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oh yeah...i almost forgot ! I went to Broga Hills...


Oh yeah, prior to the latest update i did do some small visits here and there and one of the places i went is Broga Hills on the 20th of February 2010.

We (Jessie Tuen, Jasmin Yoong and myself) started at 4:00 to 5:00 am from Bukit Raja, Klang. We headed to University Nottingham and got lost looking for the parking place to go up to Broga Hill. In the end we saw some flash lights amongst some dark palm looking trees.

We parked and started our trek....the end result is as below :-











Lemme know what u think of my handiwork !! :) The wifey said she ain't going on any treks or photography escapades with me no more....its tiring, the legs are numb and she is pooped out. Love ya too honey !

Cheers,

Jbo

p/s - i lost all my originals since i messed up my laptop (-_-)"

No comments: