Sunday, November 6, 2011

Monitor Setup


I was recently thinking of upgrading my monitor and was about to waste money and buy a 20" to 23" Monitor when my wife (bless her soul) reminded me that i had an old white elephant (Haier 32LA9A) lying around not in use.

So i lugged the bugger down to the AV room, dismantled the speakers and tested with a VGA cable....fuhh 1024 X 768 on a 32 incher was cool....but then i couldn't get it up to the resolution i wanted.

So i noted my dock had a DVI and the LCD TV had one too....a few google search denoted that DVI will allow higher resolutions and i noted the max res on the old TV is 1388 x 768 so i tested with a DVI from Tesco.

Fuh......the RM 32.90 is worth every cent......freaking high DVI resolution digital at its best !!!!

Superb !

Piccies later...

No comments: