Monday, August 13, 2007

KL A/V Show

I was so busy with work lately i forgot to catch up with my blog.



It was the KL A/V show i was wrapped up with and we had some korean people to contend with. We set up a booth in the 7th floor to showcase our products and also to show case our product and create some awareness in the market.




Later we had Korean BBQ in Jalan Ampang, it was an eye opener for me since it was a first for me.


It was my first time eating raw marinated crab meat, and ice cold korean noodles in vinegar induced cold soup. Weird but something new... i loved the Kimchi though...






Filled with food and also Korean Shoju....man for 19 % that little liquor packs a mean sweet punch for something small.



On the last day of the AV Show we had whisky and steamboat with White Pepper Pork Soup as the base....super kick. At Spring Valley Mid Valley. The also brought their portable Korean Shoju in little quaint plastic bottles....mad fellas.




No comments: