Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sampo 34 " Monitor

I got a good buy for a second hand 34" CRT Multimedia Monitor. It was a demo set for my office's Demonstration Room. It is about 6 years old and i got it for only RM 100.00.

A steal if u tell me.....but it was so freaking huge i had to get a friend to help move it man....

I transported it from the office to my house and had to drive real slow as even in a Kenari my rear vision was blocked and i had to do it in the cover of the night to avoid the JPJ or cops. :)

A picture will tell a thousand words....





Its actually a Multimedia Monitor with 2 RCA Inputs, 1 RCA Output, 2 RGB Inputs, 1 RGB Output and no Tuner for TV. Has to be plugged to Astro or my consoles which was my main priority.

It was to big and heavy to lug upstairs so i had to make do and store it at the hall.

2 comments:

Marty said...

i also bought one of these monitors used Exactly like yours!

i have looked forever for a converter for the Y CB CR Component inputs. Regular Y Pb Pr inputs don't work I've heard several opinions about one is Progressive and the other interlaced. one digital one analog but regardless i cant find any Y PB Pr that works with that input. what have you found. the VGA's work great though.

Marty said...

you can contact me at omarty@bellsouth.net