Saturday, October 20, 2007

Driving....

First you got to understand that sometimes i post not based on the accurate chronology of things....hehehe no time ma....so when got time i belasah my blog la....

Aneeeways....

I had to drive thru GCE one day due to the heavy traffic from Duta all the way to Subang on the NKVE. IT SUCKS real big time since most of the jam is due to the onlookers....NBTD !

Anyways...whilst driving i had time to reflect and looked at what nature has to offer and also what a great world we live in.....I mean....we got a normal job, yeah we ain't Bill Gates, but hey we still get a normal salary, we have a car, a hand phone, a house, wat more can we ask for but to lead a simple and normal life?


Here i was driving in the evening so i looked and saw the sunset at the backdrop along this highway so i snapped a few shots. (Kids.....dun try this oni PLOFESIONAL peeple can do this ok?), pictures suck by the way....hahaha too much jarring...







Sometimes we drive too fast thru life not slowing down to smell the flowers along the way....

I also remembered a few months back on my birthday i had the pleasure of being driven by my dad and mom to dinner.

I realized that i had grown up and the years have just flown pass us and suddenly i am a father my self. I realize that my parents are aging and its quite nostalgic to be sitting at the back and feeling the same like you would when you were going on a road trip and dad and mom are in the front chatting away and you'd be bored to death at back hoping that we arrive at our destination soonest as possible.

I used to think my dad's shoulder was very big and broad....and now i feel he has shrunk due to age and i the other way round.

How time flies....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi, Bloghop from NUFFNANG. Do leave me a tag kays. Seem that you've enjoy your trip. (:

Anonymous said...

Opppss, forgot to leave my link. :p

it's http://exquisite-von.blogspot.com