Monday, October 8, 2007

Juliette Update Version 3

Here is the latest update on Juliette....heheh i kena bomb by my sis-in-law saying that i dun update that much abt Juliette on the net....so i better step up heheh !

Well she is definitely growing surely but slowly....thats fine with me and the missus.

I hope all is well with her.












Here she is with our cute little Natasha, she is Jasmine's younger brother's daughter. She has also grown up alot..."a miracle baby" :) She also cares for Juliette, watch her feed baby with the milk heheheh !






















Here she is monkeying
around with Natasha !














































Here she is
lounging around hehehe....she can manage to sit up if we prop her up properly. She can also crawl short distances to get what she wants.... (i.e. keys, toys....etc)
































Here she is with me and Jas at Bandar Sri Damansara, the car's headlamp usually had water vapour inside after a wash or rain, so i decided to get it cleaned and serviced.

She is getting prepped in the morning before going out.....so happy in the morning....lalalala.....















































Look like me? Scary thought....! hahahahah

I cannot imagine her having my size.....good lord...noooooo !
























Sitting on the bumbo sit from Aunty Angela and Unker Sudha...

Another mention...DAMN GOOD GIFT LA....goes everywhere we do....Thx again ! :D

Somehow or rather i cannot see my features la.....really ! I think she looks more like Jas.







































































































I am hoping to prep my car to do ala VIP Styling....ride comfort and luxurious looks....no more performance mods.....mahal.....

Next i hope to redo the bumper, respray....but first on the list is HID man !

Thanks to Shah Decapullet from V-Sixers.com.

No comments: