Monday, January 28, 2008

Have you ever been thankfull ?

You know....i was driving home one day with my family in tow and i am just amazed by the fact that we as humans should be really thank full with what we have in life.

What with all the human strife going on, the wars and super power races between the 1st world countries. I think we're just losing sight of the bigger picture of life.

Sometimes i feel that we're losing our humanity with all the protests, the killing of the innocents, and the vices we human do. Then i realize that i need to get back to work and just like millions of others get our meagre pay to get on with life.

Anyway....just for today i managed to take a shot of the sky, it was beautiful and it made me wonder a little about our religion and our relationship with god.

I am not a religious or devout Buddhist nor am i a Catholic. I attend church with my other half every week, as a promise to her when we married. One hour out of a week for each week of my life ain't hard.

Sermons from the Church makes sense if you really sit down and really focus on what the priest preaching about.

I dunno....maybe its just my way of pondering and taking time out to think of faith i guess.

Here's the picture i caught whilst driving (pls dun do this if ure not a pro....heheh)




No comments: