Monday, March 24, 2008

Twinhead Mini Laptops

These days....small and minuscule are the in things. Even laptops are not spared from these phenomenons, here i have 2 to test out and boy are they really small.

Keyboards are so small my whole hand also dwarfs them. I have a hard time installing XP and Vista on it. The resolutions are weird at 800 X 480 and 1024 X 600. So for Linux i have trouble trying to get the proper resolutions.

Battery can't even last for an hour. The screen sharpness is also a bit skewed. If you are thinking of getting it for really portable internet surfing and office documents it should be ok. Ranging from RM 1699 onwards, 1 GB RAM (DDR1) and also a choice of 20 G.B or 60 G.B Hard disk. It is really small.

We tested out Linspire, GOS Rocket and also Ubuntu....susah betul la....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.