Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I lost a phone....

Recently my wife registered for a post paid line and downgraded from a Black Berry to a normal 3G phone.

She wasn't too pleased with the LG KU350's interface and had a hard time using it. So i swapped my N73 with her.

A month haven't even passed by when last Saturday, at 12:30 am, right after i bottle fed Juliette and laid her to sleep again making sure her eye's were shut tight and my tummy rumbled, so I decided to go to the John and let her rip.

During the "Process" i heard a sound akin to a metal spoon clanking on the side of a mug. I tot it must be neighbor's kids since their dad comes home at 1 am they'd be awake and quite rowdy at that. So i ignored it, after completing my mission at the John i went back to discover my little Juliette using my phone to dunk in a mug of tea.

To my horror she was smiling, sigh what can you do? Kid's don't know any better.....

So scratch one phone...

Using a backup phone now....sigh....

No comments: