Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Tear Jerker of a Song....

You know ure getting old if you start to really listen to songs from ages ago....you see...lately i enrolled into night school to further my education.

So i spend quite some time traveling from the office to the class and that back home pass 10 pm at night.

So one day....i was listening to some songs and i stumbled upon a Bryan Adam's track called "When you love someone....". For someone macho like me (cough cough....), it shouldn't affect my mood at all....but after going through a lovely marriage to Jasmin and being a parent to Juliette, it made me blinked. As my lovely colleague would say....."Dude....you've got some hormonal changes!!"

I mean....you know....when i really listened to the lyrics, it made me think of my family. I mean...damn it even affected the way i drive, making me more defensive, taking time out to signal properly, when prior to that, my colleagues tell me i am driving the wrong car (an MPV by the way) and should be driving a Mistu Lancer or an Evo what with the maniac skills i posses.

Phew....feels like an emotional meltdown if you tell me....hehehe well...i guess when you have a wife and kid, and a family to think of, you'd be a bit mellowed down.

Anyways... enjoy




Lyrics...

When you love someone - youll do anything
Youll do all the crazy things that you cant explain
Youll shoot the moon - put out the sun
When you love someone

Youll deny the truth - believe a lie
Therell be times that youll believe you can really fly
But your lonely nights - have just begun
When you love someone

When you love someone - youll feel it deep inside
And nothin else can ever change your mind
When you want someone - when you need someone
When you love someone...

When you love someone - youll sacrifice
Youd give it everything you got and you wont think twice
Youd risk it all - no matter what may come
When you love someone
Youll shoot the moon - put out the sun
When you love someone

No comments: