Friday, May 16, 2008

The Iphone from Apple - My review with a Fujifilm Finepix F47






Hahaha...don't expect a long technical review on the product as its been done
already.

I am doing it in a layman's point of view. Actually i just purchased a Fujifilm Finepix F47 Compact camera.

I am practicing some shots, and so happen, my boss was jailbreaking 2 ipods and passed on one to me to test. There 2 shots of my colleague oso.

IT IS THE PHONE WITH THE BEST INTERFACE AT THE MOMENT. I don't care what you say and how you argue, but there is not one phone on the market that can match it for speed, smoothness of executing apps, and also the fluidity of changing between Apps and also not to mention the zooming features.

I decided to take some pictures with my Camera and tested some shots with and without the flash function. I think i've made a good buy at RM 698.00 for the camera and also an additional RM 80.00 for the acrylic LCD protector and a mini lens protector.

Comes with a carrying case and a 2 G.B SD Card.

"http://www.fujifilm.com.my/eprint/v3/LatestNews/index.asp#F47fd"

Here's a short specs on the camera

No comments: