Wednesday, June 13, 2007

#30Something

I have left the irc chatting scene for more then 10 years. So this week i was so bored at work that whilst i was using my Mepis OS i noticed that they had this XChat software for irc. I tot to meself....what the hey ! log in....

So i browse thru some channels and saw #30something and i logged in. You know this channel is kinda simple and cool. In a sense i remembered why i used it chat in IRC the past. The ppl are cheerfull and nice....non of those typical "Hi....A/S/L ?" chatters.

Tho the scene has changed from wat it used to be last time. I used to log in via stealth.net to #mamak21 and the peeps there were super fun. I found a lot of close friends there and i still do keep in contact with them offline.

Sigh....nostalgic

Lets see whether i can keep up with the times on the new channel. I feel sluggish these days on the keyboard though....

\(^o^)/

No comments: