Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tang House of Fishball

I went to this shop in Pee Jay, near paramount coz i was interested in the Tang House of Fishball noodle shop in this place. The place is a sleepy area man....nice place...i grew up in SS4 Pee Jay so this place is kinda nostalgic for me :)






So i ordered a curry mee with get this....CELERY noodles...excellent. The noodles were nice and tasty with a tang of celery taste. The curry wasn't thick and just nice...giving off a nice curry flavour. The fish cakes and extra toppings were superbly fresh.





We even had fish tofu and also fried dumplings. Lovely...nice taste and very fresh...thout the chilli and tomato sauce were under par.



They even have a clause that says....extra noodles no charge. I was shocked when they say, you can have another bowl on them with NO EXTRA CHARGE....my colleagues and me were stunned....next time round i am testing that clause out man....


Siau....

No comments: